Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Saturday, December 4, 2010

69th Anniversary

My grandparents celebrated their 69th wedding anniversary on November 29th, the day before my birthday. They are currently living at Cascade Terrace where I am doing my internship. I enjoy getting to know them better and spending time with them each day I am there. They were so excited to get out and celebrate for Their Day. Grandma got her hair done in the morning and told everyone that it was her day and she was going to do what she wanted. And I think she really did.
We went to the Golden Dynasty on Foster, Zack's favorite Chinese food place, which has become a favorite of all of us. He came straight from work so he was a bit messy but we where happy he made it.


Mmm delicious Chinese food!

No comments: