Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Knott's berry farm and Six Flags

These pictures are not of us but of our favorite rides. Above is X2 which is the craziest ride I have ever been on and it changes every time. Below is Tatsu, which feels like you are flying the whole time. It is amazing! Someone told us this ride was as close as you can come to the feeling of sky diving.
Sadly it is very difficult to take pictures on a roller coaster and well they are just too expensive to buy all of them so I took a few of Zack when I wasn't feeling very well at Knott's berry farms.


Zack did freak me out when he took this one because I thought he would drop it, and my eyes are closed so there you have it.
We had such a good time. We just had to be careful because I didn't want to get sick. I was able to go on all the rides I wanted to though. And I didn't throw up at all.

No comments: