Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Temple workers

I am starting to get the hang of things. This last week was week two for me working in the temple. I have participated in all of the ordnances and they seem to come naturally now. Occasionally I will forget a word of two but I don't need the que cards anymore. Zack and I lead an endowment session for the first time this last week. I didn't need to do much but Zack did a great job. I feel so great about working there. It makes for a long day but I love every minute of it. I am so grateful for a temple so close that we can go so often. We know at this point in our lives, the temple is where we need to be. I am so grateful for this gospel and the many blessings we receive and the covenants we have made. I wouldn't trade it for any other experience.

No comments: