Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Friday, March 9, 2012

Projects I have been working on


Now this is a all of them together so I will explain. bow ties and vests should be self explanatory. However they will eventually be sewn onto onies, I just have not gotten those yet. One is for my sister who just had a baby boy and the other is for another nephew not born yet. So I am ahead of schedule for that one.
The orange thing you see in the background is a curtain I made. Our Bedroom gets pretty bright so I went looking for cheap fabric to make curtains. ID has the best deals for fabric. We don't have a curtain rod yet but when we do I will take another picture.


After finishing my blanket, I wanted to try some new crocheting ideas with the little amount of yarn I had left. So I made head bands.
There are a few more things I have been working on but they are not finished yet so they will come later.

3 comments:

Randi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA I thought those were bras!!! After reading it all made sense. You are getting really good at sewing! You might need to teach me a thing or two :)

Randi said...

I just decided that you need to see if you can crochet flowers! My girls would love that!!!

Randi said...

I like to browse etsy for good ideas to steal...you might find some fun stuff there too!