Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

31 weeks

I am finding it hard to sleep lately. Nerves pinched in my back or short of breath. I move constantly to get comfortable or keep my legs from going numb. I really have had a really simple pregnancy up to this point. I still am loving feeling him move around and wiggle. He is quite the mover. The doctor told me he should be into wakeful and sleeping hours. At first I thought that was true. Now I am not so sure. Maybe he just moves in his sleep too.
I find that he stays on my right side often. It is funny to look at my belly and see a bulge on the right but not on the left.
 These are interesting angles but they are the best way to show his position. You can see he is more on the right side. This tends to be the common look of my belly these days.

No comments: