Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beauty and the Beast


We watched Beauty and the Beast for the first time in a about 5 years yesterday. I remembered how much I love that movie.
All this time on my back has given me a lot of free time so I decided that it would be cool to have a beauty and the Beast room. This is my idea. I first thought to use the actual Disney items but decided that would be way more expensive and just for the kids to enjoy. So I could use mostly real items as replacements instead. What do you think?

Disney idem:
replacement decor:

Disney idem:

replacement decor:
Disney idem:
replacement decor:
Disney idem:


replacement decor:
Disney idem:
replacement decor:

If you have any more suggestions let me know. The library is pretty awesome too but so impractical and not possible to make it that cool.

3 comments:

Lorna DeRoest said...

So is Zack on board for this idea?

JoAnna and Zack said...

He said we would discus it when I am on less Vicodin. lol

Naomi said...

teehee you crack me up. less vicodin... :-)
I think that the replacement items are much more age appropriate and good picks thus far. A girls gotta dream so live the dream sista!