Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nashville tribute band


A few years ago I heard of the Nashville tribute band when they came out with a tribute to Joseph Smith. They are an LDS group that writes songs from all the prospective of Joseph's life. This CD became so popular that they wrote a tribute to the pioneers and their latest CD is a tribute to the missionaries. I am a proud owner of all of them. I feel they are very inspiring. They are country music and some songs are more twanging than others, but it is a testimony builder to me through music. I feel a deeper connection to Joseph Smith and the Pioneers through knowing their stories a little more personally now.


you can have a sneak peak at some of their songs by going to this website. I hope you enjoy.

http://nashvilletributeband.com/media/

No comments: