Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy December!

 My gift to myself for my birthday was a apple berry pie with a crumble crust. It was really good. The berries were from Portland and the apples where picked here. Super good flavor.
 Starting to decorate for Christmas. We just got lights for our tree. It is humble but it fits out cute little apartment.
We hung up our stocking. The one in the middle is for Christian. My favorite part is that Zack suggested the mini stocking on my stocking because I am pregnant. I thought it was a very cute idea. Still working on decoration so I will have to update pictures later.
I don't know what it is this year but I am loving the Christmas decorations and Christmas music. I could not wait to start Christmas traditions. So Happy December everyone. I hope you enjoy this season as much as I do.

1 comment:

Lorna DeRoest said...

Pie looks great, and I love the decor for your appartment. Very fun!!