Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Snow Day

We had planned to go to Idaho Falls to get a few things today and go eat at buffalo wild wings but we woke up to this.
 The view from inside the lounge window.
The view just outside the lounge.
Our apartment is above the lounge and this is how we normally leave our apartment, especially when I have to unlock the laundry rooms in the morning. As you can see it is mostly snow drifts, the ground is not too bad. I normally hate snow but for some reasons walking through it this morning was a lot of fun. All of my cloths were covered in snow so I had to take them off as soon as I got into our apartment. It was still snowing so I figured the roads would be awful and not worth a not really needed trip to Idaho Falls.
So needless to say we are taking a snow day and not really doing anything because both of us are magnets to getting hurt in the snow.

No comments: