Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Baby splurge

I saw this at the store and could not resist. It is new born size and I think we have decided this will be what Luke wears home from the hospital. Or at least gets a lot of pictures taken in. It is so tiny. I forget babies are that small when they are born because they grow so fast. 

We are so excited to meet him, can you tell? He is right where he should be in growth. My belly still looks the same. I guess my long torso hides him pretty well. Some people are just now starting to notice it. 
Luke moves around a lot. We are starting to see movement on my belly instead of just feeling it. I am just learning to adjust to bending over and having to do things slower because I cant breath as freely. I am officially in my 3rd trimester now.

No comments: