Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Friday, March 1, 2013

27 weeks

I don't feel like I have changed much but seeing the pictures I realized I guess I have. I am wearing the same shirt but I took the picture from the other angle. My belly button is still an inny but it is definitely more shallow than it was before.
I have my glucose test on Monday. I have noticed that I have been really hungry lately. Never able to get enough food in me.
Today Zack was talking on the phone to my brother while playing a video game together. The phone was on speaker phone and we could hear the twins talking in the back ground. Whenever the twins got really loud on the phone Luke would start to kick my belly. I thought it was very cute. He was trying to communicate with them or something. It may not have anything to do with one another but it was timed perfectly if it didn't.

1 comment:

Jer and Myaela said...

Aw, you look so cute JoAnna! Good luck on your glucose test!