Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lamaze class

Zack and I are signed up for a Lamaze class in preparation of Luke's arrival. It is a 6 class schedule. Once a week for 6 weeks. We went to our first class the other day. I think this will be a good experience. Both Zack and I have taken classes from her on campus. We didn't know that until we got to our first class. No one else signed up for the class so right now we are the only students. It is kind of nice to get the one on one help.
I am 33 weeks along now. 7 weeks to go.
I have just had to buy a mattress pad so I can sleep. I still move around a lot but the bed is a little softer now. My hips don't hate me as much in the morning now.

1 comment:

Anthony DeRoest said...

Super cute. I'm glad all is going well with you three. Love & hugs