Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Saturday, April 6, 2013

General Conference

This weekend is General conference. The last general conference was October 6, 2012, that was when we found out we were pregnant. A lot has happened in 6 months. It has been a wonderful journey. I am so grateful for our healthy baby boy who continues to grow inside of me. 32 Weeks or 7 months. I have become increasingly rounder. Maybe not as big as some would think but I sure do feel rounder. When I lay down to sleep at night I feel like a turtle stuck on its back. It takes quite an ordeal for me to roll over and get up on my own. Zack has kindly informed me that I waddle now when I walk as well. All typical pregnancy symptoms are on the rise.
I love feeling Luke move. Zack can just lay there and feel my belly for an hour. Like most babies, Luke is mostly awake when I go to bed. Sometimes I will go to sleep and Zack will just keep his hand on my belly feeling Luke move around and narrate what he feels. I Love that Zack gets so excited about this experience as well. I am not sure what position little man is in, or what it is I am feeling move but there is definite movement. I may in fact be carrying a monkey. I just hope I have enough energy to keep up with this little guy when he in mobile.

No comments: