Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Love of Legos

I have been working on more projects for my sweet boy. One of which is a blanket made of crochet Lego blocks. I have come to find that I really like learning new stitches to crochet. It is really simple to learn when all I have to do is watch a youtube video. I never follow exact patterns. It is more fun to make it unique. I am super excited about it.
General Conference had a lot to do with making this blanket because sitting and watching conference for 8 hours without falling asleep is hard. Especially being pregnant. I was able to crochet blocks while listening to conference. And the only time I did fall asleep was when I took a break from crocheting.  Don't get me wrong, I love general conference, it is just hard for me to stay awake when some of their voices are so soothing.
Anyway, this was my other project I did this week. I heard it once said that Pintrest is the new recycling. I think that is so true. This was not actually a Pintrest idea but I was recycling non the less. You can never have too much Lego stuff in a Lego room can you?

I told people I wanted to have a boy first because I was afraid I would spend too much money spoiling my little girls. I was wrong, all of my children will be spoiled equally because making things for my baby is just too much fun.

No comments: