Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Monday, April 1, 2013

Utah trip

Zack and I decided to make a trip down to Utah for the weekend. We didn't go to any new temples this time because the one we have not been to yet is way out of the way. Although Zack has a week break between semesters in the middle of April, that is actually my busy time at work so I can not go anywhere. We figured this would be our last trip together before Luke is born.
I have always wanted to go to the Festival of Colors, in Spanish Fork, Utah. I took a world religion class a few years ago and that is when I first heard of it. It is a Hindi Celebration of Love and Peace. To be honest, having gone now, it was weird but I always enjoy getting dirty with color chalk.
What was nice about this weekend, was that it was also Easter weekend so we could spend time with family for Easter. We stayed with John and Heather (Zack's cousins whom we used to rent from when they lived here in Rexburg). 

No comments: