Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thank you

My mom and dad were here for Luke's arrival. The best part was having them here as Zack and I adjusted to our new addition. Mom  made us lots of meals for the freezer, cleaned the apartment, and had some slumber parties with little man, when Zack and I needed some extra sleep. Daddy fixed our drier and bathroom vent, got us an American Flag to go outside our apartment. He also made, many trips to the store to get things for us and most importantly, helped me in the middle of the night when Luke would not stop crying and would not eat, he helped me to realize it was something I ate that was upsetting him.




All I can really say is Thank you. You are both welcome to come back anytime. We miss you already, and not just because you helped us out so much when you were here.

No comments: