Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Each year on Christmas Eve my mom does matching Christmas PJ's for everyone. This year it was green and white stripes.

On Christmas Eve Zack honered us with the Christmas story as it reads in the 2nd chapter of St. Luke.
We got matching Black Robes, now Zack never has to put on clothes.
We didn't do much for exchanging gifts this year. Zack got his Rifle in November that I told him was his christmas present.
I did however get him a new wedding ring. One year ago christmas eve, Zack purposed to me so I decided to give him his ring on the anniversary of that day.He gave me a wonderful chair pillow. I don't know what they are called but it is a pillow to sit up in bed with because I complain that it is uncomfortable all the time. I am currently using it and love it.
We were the only ones in Portland this year for christmas. Mom had the idea to have us do their stockings and they do ours. It seemed to work pretty well. I am not very experienced at stocking stuffing so ours were a lot more full than the ones we did for them. But I think they just enjoyed having something in them anyway.

The 26th We spent Christmas with the Donkin side. Zack's brothers and families came into town on Christmas day because it is cheaper to fly that day. It worked out nicely for all of us though I think.Russ got a BBQ grill for ChristmasGuess what Cindy got for Christmas?Andy, Shiloh and little PeteSam and Gayle
We all got gift cards for food storage from Russ and Cindy. I am super excited about it. We are all about being prepared.
It was a lot of fun to get together with everyone again.
Thank you everyone, and Merry Christmas.

No comments: