Our American Dream

Our American Dream

Monday, February 14, 2011

The 14 days of Valentines

This year for valentines day I decided to do something different. 14 women from our ward got together and made 14 creative gifts to exchange. So I made 14 rice crispy treat kisses, just like we always did growing up. The point is to have 14 different gifts to give your husband from the first of February to the 14th. On February 1st he received a card informing him of the valentines ideas and that he will receive a gift every day for 14 days. That was the first gift, by the way. One of the sisters made home made cards as her gift.
February 2nd "I have a crush on you"
February 3rd "you and me together, we taste pretty good"
February 4th "Give me some sugar baby"February 5th "pucker up"
February 6th "Massage dice"
February 7th coupon for 1 week of me doing all the dishes
February 8th "Wanna Necco little?"
February 9th "Here are some kisses, pucker up valentine"
February 10th "You blow me away"
February 11th "To kiss a little longer"
February 12th "I am a big sucker for you"
February 13th "Hey baby, I wouldn't trade your love for 100 grand, I am convinced you are the only one for me. love your sweet tart."
February 14th "Light me up, and lets Skore"
Happy Valentines day!

2 comments:

Lorna DeRoest said...

very fun, and creative. I bet Zack was pretty excited, and felt spoiled.

Naomi said...

Pretty cute! I may have to steal a few of those for fun sweetheart presents. :-) thanks for sharing.